- oṃ haṃ hanumāte namaḥ
- ॐ हुं हनुमते नमः
- oṃ : opening of the mantra, connection to the subtle planes
- haṃ : root sound (bija), specific expression of the creative Verb
- hanumāte : name of the deity (devata) symbolizing a specific principle of reality manifestation
- namaḥ : projection of the mantra in the form of reverence to the previous principles
- Hanuman is a hero of the Ramayana epic.
- Fervent worshiper of Rama (one of Vishnu avatars), he represents the principle of strength put at the service of devotion (bhakti).
- It also symbolizes the alchemical abstinence of sexual power.